If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be
by Ann Coulter
The Assault on Reason
by Al Gore
I Am America (And So Can You!)
by Stephen Colbert
Power to the People
by Laura Ingraham
CBS News Polls
Home: Parties: National Parties: Other National Parties and Organizations: Page 3
- Puritan Party
- We believe in a government truly of the people, by the people, for the people which insures political, economic, and social justice for all human beings through our Constitution.
- Socialist Labor Party
- Includes facts about the SLP's history, its revolutionary principles and program, a definition of socialism, an SLP local directory and information about Daniel De Leon.
- Socialist Party USA
- The Socialist Party strives to establish a radical democracy that places people's lives under their own control -- a non-racist, classless, feminist, socialist society in which people cooperate at work, at home, and in the community.
- Southern Party
- This party's central purpose will be to secure good government and self-determination for all the people of the South by seeking independence.
- The American Party
- Members of the American Party believe that the original Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights were prepared and adopted by men acting under inspiration from Almighty God. That they are solemn compacts between the people of the states of this nation which all officers of government is under oath to obey, and that the eternal moral laws expressed therein must be adhered to or individual liberty will perish.
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright © PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years
by Sally Bedell Smith
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
by Naomi Klein
Common Ground: How to Stop the Partisan
War That Is Destroying America
by Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel