If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be
by Ann Coulter
The Assault on Reason
by Al Gore
I Am America (And So Can You!)
by Stephen Colbert
Power to the People
by Laura Ingraham
CBS News Polls
Home: Organizations: Childrens Rights
- Children Now
- Nonpartisan, independent voice for children, working to translate the nation's commitment to children and families into action. Children Now uses communications strategies to reach parents, lawmakers, citizens, business, media and community leaders, creating attention and generating positive change on behalf of children.
- Children's Rights
- Children's Rights:Watchdog group dedicated to reforming government child welfare services across the US. Statistics, reports on pending legislation, policy and research
- Children's Rights Alliance
- Spotlights children's rights in Ireland, providing up to date information on developments affecting children and young people both in and beyond Ireland.
- Children's Rights Council
- National non-profit organization that works to assure children meaningful and continuing contact with both their parents and extended family.
- Spare the Child
- Spare The Child offers up-to-date news and original review articles on issues related to the corporal punishment of school children.
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years
by Sally Bedell Smith
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
by Naomi Klein
Common Ground: How to Stop the Partisan
War That Is Destroying America
by Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel