If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be
by Ann Coulter
The Assault on Reason
by Al Gore
I Am America (And So Can You!)
by Stephen Colbert
Power to the People
by Laura Ingraham
CBS News Polls
Home: Issues: Environment
- Anti-environmental myths
- Looks at myths about biodiversity, climate change, ozone depletion, etc. Also politics and the environment.
- News, commentaries, entertainment & scientific discussions on the environment from an anti-environmental prospective.
- Global Climate Change
- Educational site on global climate change issues with sections on GCC science,
definitions, acronyms, chronology, links, newsletters, advanced technology,
country-studies, and more.
- State of the Climate
- Macromedia Flash introduction to climate change and includes a report
and public opinion poll just released by WWF on climate change.
- Warning Signs
- Weekly column by Alan Caruba, founder of The National Anxiety Center. It is a no-holds-barred attack on environmentalists with commentary on other conservative issues as well. Caruba is a veteran science and business writer.
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright © PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years
by Sally Bedell Smith
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
by Naomi Klein
Common Ground: How to Stop the Partisan
War That Is Destroying America
by Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel