If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be
by Ann Coulter
The Assault on Reason
by Al Gore
I Am America (And So Can You!)
by Stephen Colbert
Power to the People
by Laura Ingraham
CBS News Polls
Home: Issues: Campaign Finance Reform
- Alliance for Better Campaigns
- The Alliance for Better Campaigns is a public interest group trying to expand network issue coverage and decrease the dominance of money and advertising in political campaigns.
- Center for Responsive Politics
- Non-partisan, non-profit research group that specializes in the study of
Congress and particularly the role that money plays in its elections and actions.
- Common Cause
- Nonprofit, nonpartisan citizen's lobbying organization promoting open, honest and
- A place to discover who gave what to which Federal candidates and when.
- Federal Election Commission
- Campaign finance information, a citizens' guide to political contributions,
news and information about elections and voting.
- Follow the Money
- The independent source of information on campaign contributions in state politics for reporters, researchers and the general public.
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright © PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years
by Sally Bedell Smith
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
by Naomi Klein
Common Ground: How to Stop the Partisan
War That Is Destroying America
by Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel