If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be
by Ann Coulter
The Assault on Reason
by Al Gore
I Am America (And So Can You!)
by Stephen Colbert
Power to the People
by Laura Ingraham
CBS News Polls
Home: Interest Groups: Public Policy Groups
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Dedicated to preserving and strengthening the foundations of freedom - government, private enterprise, vital cultural and political institutions, and a strong foreign policy and national defense - scholarly research, open debate, and publications.
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- The nation's largest bipartisan, individual membership association of state legislators, with nearly 3,000 members across America. ALEC's National Task Forces provide a forum for legislators and the private sector to discuss issues, develop policies and write model legislation.
- American Reformation Project
- The mission is to help facilitate
the reformation of the American political system on the principles upon which this republic was founded.
- Brookings Institution
- The Brookings Institution functions as an independent analyst and critic, committed to publishing its findings for the information of the public. In its conferences and activities, it serves as a bridge between scholarship and public policy, bringing new knowledge to the attention of decisionmakers and affording scholars a better insight into public policy issues.
- Cato Institute
- Promoting public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peaceful international relations. Thousands of studies and articles available online.
- Center for African American Policy
- The University of Denver Center for African American Policy is a unique blend of academics, public policy and community and public service. The Center was formed to encourage public discourse and increase the flow of information on issues, policies and trends affecting African Americans.
- Citizens for a Sound Economy
- Advocates market-based solutions to public policy problems. Fundamental belief that a strong and vibrant free-market economic system offers the best hope for creating opportunity and improving the quality for life of every American. That is why we strongly support less government, lower taxes and less regulation.
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright © PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years
by Sally Bedell Smith
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
by Naomi Klein
Common Ground: How to Stop the Partisan
War That Is Destroying America
by Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel