Godless: The Church of Liberalism
by Ann Coulter
by Al Gore
Do As I
Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy
by Peter Schweizer
Taking Back the City on the Hill
by Hans Zeiger
The Politically Incorrect Guide to
by Tom Bethell
The Winning Message (e-book)
by Adam F. Simon
CBS News Polls
Home: Interest Groups: PACs
- Club for Growth
- The mission of the Club for Growth is to help support political candidates who are advocates of the Reagan vision of limited government and lower taxes. The Club is primarily dedicated to helping elect pro-growth, pro-freedom candidates through political contributions and issue advocacy campaigns.
- Maiestas Vetus Populos
- MVPPAC believes in the wisdom of the people. Through personal experience, we have learned that grassroot supporters - not the pros - truly have their hands on the "pulse" of current political conditions. The proper solutions, responses, and strategies to the political environment rest in the wisdom of the people - they just need to be heard.
- New Century Project - John Kasich, Chairman
- The New Century Project is dedicated to making America's future great by returning power, money, and influence to the American people. We support and encourage those who share this dedication, and we believe that individuals, families and communities, not government, hold the keys to implementing new and innovative ideas for America's future.
- Vanguard PAC
- Conservative political action committee disseminating the intellectual capital necessary to create a better, freer world, by training candidates and promoting policy ideas to reshape America and the globe. Home of Rod D. Martin's column, "Vanguard of the Revolution".
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright © PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
Lies, and Downright Stupidity : Get Out the Shovel--Why Everything You Know is
by John Stossel
Armed Madhouse : Who's
Afraid of Osama Wolf?, China Floats, Bush Sinks, The Scheme to Steal '08,No
Child's Behind Left, and Other Dispatches from the Front Lines
by Greg Palast
Condi vs. Hillary : The Next Great Presidential
by Dick Morris